Immersion Chromebook Login Instructions
- Login to your ASU Prep issued device with your full student email address (ending in @asuprep.org) and password
- Open the Chrome browser
- Chrome browser default homepage will be your student portal student.asuprep.org
- Enter your username and password. These credentials are case sensitive! (Note: Username will be your student email address without @asuprep.org).
- Students grade 4 and above will be asked to select a more secure password upon initial login. It will look like this:
*PLEASE DISREGARD THE WORD ‘WINDOWS’ – You are setting a new student portal password not a windows password
- ALL students will be prompted to set up a password recover option.The options are:
a. Mobile Phone – enter the phone number you would like reset instructions sent, if needed
b. Email – enter the email address you would like to reset instructions sent, if needed
c. Security Question – Select 3 questions and provide a secure answer. If reset is needed you will be prompted to provide the correct answer to one of these questions.It will look like this:
Once logged in you will be able to access Canvas and any other applications needed for courses:
BONUS: Feel free to customize the portal to make it your own! Click in the upper right hand corner to access your profile settings.
What about my old student credentials?
Your old email address will now be an alias. This means any email sent to your old email address will be automatically forwarded to your new email address. If you have any questions about this or need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is my Google password for my @asuprep.org account?
The password you set for your student.asuprep.org portal will automatically update your google password associated with your school email address. If you need help with signing into any Google Apps please reach out to email@example.com